Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Untouchable

All this pain that I bear

Is really for the fear

That I would be forgotten one day!


All the effort that I put in

Is but for the longin’

That I be remembered.


This quest for perfection

That I‘ve undertaken

There is no looking back.


In my heart I know

Too much I ask of myself,

But there is no lookin’ back now.


Ah! You’re so busy with your own bloody self

But temme when you really think about it

Would I be the best?


A smile, a frown or a yawn

What do I get bein’ all alone!

When it's all over

Would you love me when ‘m gone?


Would I rise through your memories?

Like a lighthouse among the luminaries

Far beyond the reach,

Would I ever be The Untouchable!


Lokendra

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilot-Pooja said...

Very nicely crafted poem

5:19 AM  
Blogger Pilot-Pooja said...

Very nicely crafted poem

5:19 AM  
Blogger Pilot-Pooja said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home