Thursday, January 12, 2006

Questions

Questions amuse me quite a lot. You see you can ask questions about anything and everything. Here is my pathetic attempt at playing with words.

Do I know u?
Does it make a diff.?
Why should I believe it doesn’t?
You want to believe it does. Don’t you?
But who are you?
Again, why do you bother?
Why should I talk to you?
You know the answer don’t you?
How do you know that?
You look so desperate. Why?
Me?
There is something that bothers you, what is it?
I wish I knew. What do you think?
Ok, do you feel like this even when you wake up?
No. Why?
Then, I think you will live. Sounds relieving?
Yeah, but was I going to die?
Hmm.., people die, ever thought why?
Why?
Because they no longer wish to live. Do you want to live?
I don’t know. Are you going to kill me?
Yes. But I can’t help it. You are going to die. Does knowing that makes you feel better?
Should it?
Ok no more questions, here you go.
And the bullet is fired…..
Muhahahahha......How is it like in hell?


Lokendra

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badhiya hai loki bhai. Sexy ending ..muhahahahaaha .. Waise master Yoda talwar chod kar goli kab se chalane lag gaya???

8:15 AM  
Blogger GrowingBaby said...

What the hell it is?
Why r u writing these all?
Dont u have to tell something else?

Sorry, Good One ! One question leads to the other and that's how life goes on !

9:47 PM  
Blogger Loki said...

Hehe, as i said i was just trying to play with words.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Baadal said...

who the hell has created this blog x-( ??
Is it a blog :O ??
About me says its MasterYoda, how the hell he can create such a revolutionary blog??

Seems like sab badhiya hai, behad aasn hai but not this one..
What you were trying to, you got it perfactly, it irritated me #!@$!^)$!!@#!#! a looooooooot!!!
Will remember this blog in CS and will shoot you into your head :P directly with a shotgun :))

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home